Post 1: Who am I?

 Dear readers, today I am going to tell you a little about myself.

My name is Lorena aún I study Dance. I was born in Los Andes, a city in the Valparaíso region and well, now I’m living in Santiago because of the University. I come from a family made up of my two parents and my three brothers. I am the only woman and the little sister (so my brothers are a little overprotective). I also have two pets, a puppy named Chinito and a kitten named Dalí, wich are my life.

I started dancing when I was 6 years old and from there I didn’t stop anymore, so much so that I decided to study it professionally. When I was at school I also practiced volleyball but I decided to leave it because of the injuries that could cause me and that would affect my career.

My favorito singer is Harry Styles, I love listening to music. I think I’ve watched most of the series and movies that exist because that’s what I do in my free time, and I’m that kind of person who is obsessed and loves to know information about the things the I’m watching, sucede as random data from recordings, etc.

Well, those are the little things that I think are interesting to tell.

Bye!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares