Post 4: A picture I Like

 hello again

I'm here to show you my favorite picture and the story behind it.

I chose this picture because ever since my kitten came to my house I have been obsessed with taking pictures of him and doing sessions with him as if he was a model. That day I had been trying for too long to get a new and nice picture of the cat, and I like this picture so much because of the bored and hateful face he had, but at the same time he was enjoying the sunshine coming through the window. I think my cat was a little bored with me for bothering him so much, but I think all animal lovers, in general, will agree that it is impossible to resist the urge to take pictures of that beautiful face that animals have, it is impossible. We become obsessed with our pets, even more so when we treat them as part of our families. 

My obsession is to take pictures of my pets, to the point that my cell phone photo gallery is full of pictures of my cat and not mine.

I hope you like the picture I chose.

Bye bye!


Comentarios

Entradas populares