Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Hello, in this third post I come to tell you what is my favorite piece of technology.

I think my answer is going to be quite common since my favorite piece of technology is the cell phone. And it is a device that we generally always have with us and serves for a myriad of things.

I like to have that power of immediate communication with people, although personally I do not love to talk on the phone, living away from my family has led me to use this tool and take advantage of it one hundred percent, and I can always send them a message to be as close as possible even if we are far away.

Apart from using it as a communication tool I can also watch movies or series on it, capture moments with the camera that allows me to take pictures or record videos, read files, search information, listen to music which I love, etc.

Generationally I think we fall into obsession with this device, because we really do not take off any second of it, and if we do a friend used the term "cell phone withdrawal" as a joke, but it really generates an addiction, but I think it is partly because we grew up with this technology at our fingertips, maybe not with as many advances as those that exist today (my first cell phone still had a keyboard), but with the technology that advances very fast every day.

Obviously I recommend using it, but always in a responsible way without falling into what I described above, I find it a functional device in many things.

Bye!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares