Post 5: An Expert / Person that I admire in my field

 Hello everyone again.

Today I come to tell you about a person I admire in the field in which I work. 

Lorena Hurtado is a Chilean performer, choreographer, teacher, manager and researcher with a degree in Arts with mention in Dance and specialized teacher in Dance, graduated from the University of Chile and Master in "Cultural Studies", creator of several dance works. In 2010 she published the book "Portrait of independent dance in Chile".

She currently works in the Department of Dance at the University of Chile.

I admire her because her work has been dedicated to relate research and dance with the memory that we should have as a country for what happened during the military dictatorship, and her work helps us not to forget that wound we have. He also provides us with materials to learn about the history of dance in Chile and its main exhibitors. On the other hand, she is a very nice, simple and affectionate person, I am lucky that she is my teacher this year at the university and I feel grateful that I can be learning from a person like her.




Comentarios

Entradas populares