A country I would like to visit

 T脺RKIYE 馃嚬馃嚪 

One country I would like to visit is T眉rkiye (they recently change the translation of the country’s name). I know that is a country that has territory mostly in Asia and small part in Eastern Europe, its capital is Ankara. Its a conservative country and its people are very attached to religion, most of them practice Islam.

I would love to visit the different cities and tourist attracctions, but at the same time visit places that appear in Turkish TV shows that I have seen. 

I would love to go to the other way to Cappadocia and see all the hot air balloons in the sky and maybe, get on one of them.

I particularly have no intention of living in this country in the future, as it still a country where patriarchy is still very much alive in its culture. On the other hand, professionally there is no aspect of dance that attracts my attention in T眉rkiye, but I would love to go on vacation and get to know the country. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares