Best concert ever

 Hello, today I come to tell you about the best concert I have ever been to in my life.

It was at the end of last year, the artist was Harry Styles.

Harry Styles is an English singer who was part of the band One Direction, nowadays he sings as a soloist. The reality is that that day was very stressful until the moment I was in the stadium waiting for the concert to start, and that because I got the ticket hours before it started, since the producer sold a little more tickets that same day (I thank the Lu who said this hahaha).

When I was there with my sister-in-law we couldn't believe it, I had tried many times to buy tickets and I had resigned myself to not going. The atmosphere was magical, thousands of people in the same tune, a little bumpy because there were many fans fainting and for this reason there had to be a pause, but the truth was a concert that I enjoyed a lot. I also had a photo with a person who is known in tiktok for making videos singing in concerts because he was sitting next to me. 

It was a magical concert.



Comentarios

Entradas populares